Thursday, April 25, 2013

New Toys

I have a love/hate relationship with dice. So I've picked up a couple of things to change that.

First, I got a dice tower. It comes apart easily for transport, keeps dice from flying off the table, into game pieces, etc. And I'm hoping whatever voodoo dice rolling spell that was cast on me at birth is negated as the dice tumble down the tower.
Check out the cool punched out die!

But I wasn't sure that was enough to break the curse, so I picked up some new dice. These will be useful both for Zombicide and the new (old) Fighting Fantasy paperback book I snagged somewhere. 

Bones. Made of plastic. Painted to look like metal. Whoa.
I've never played one before but I photocopied the player sheet (you roll stats, collect items, etc. all while reading a choose-your-own-adventure style book) and have the new dice ready!

I'm the hero?!


1 comment:

We always appreciate comments and feed back so feel free to make your opinion heard here. Please remember to try and stay on topic and not to be too awfully abusive in your critics.