Monday, April 14, 2014

Parting Glass.





After a year of making a go of this blog, to little or no effect, I find that it is time to “give up the Ghost” and simply shut it down. I so wish to thank all who have contributed and who have expressed to me over the past year how much they enjoy the various articles on Boozing and Gaming. However, they are the minority and as I have found out, the majority, has not the attention span for blog articles, and would rather listen to a Podcast (which I have toyed with some) or watch a video blog (Vlog). As I am technologically inept neither of those two mediums are viable options for me to explore anytime in the near future. This old dog has neither the inclination, nor the patience, to learn old tricks let alone new ones.



 However, though I will not be adding any new content except a quick recipe or two for my own reference, we will continue to focus our efforts on our Facebook page. This is not to say the blog has been removed from the web. It will remain in place to peruse and look back upon as an endeavor, noble but undesired. Alas such is the way of things in general.

Thanks again to everyone; I do hope that for the thousands of hits we received at least some of you took the time to enjoy reading the madness of our collective minds. In any event I must away, for pursuits of more earthly matters tug at my sleeve.

Is fhearr fheuchainn na bhith san duil
Cheers
AL

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always appreciate comments and feed back so feel free to make your opinion heard here. Please remember to try and stay on topic and not to be too awfully abusive in your critics.