Saturday, May 11, 2013

Salt My Donuts

This is a recap of today's trip to Novare Res for beer and board games...

We didn't have many people there but those who did show up were awesome.

It was only Valerie and myself and we didn't break out any games. Whatever. It was great.

We talked a lot about beer and a little about games.

My highlights:

1. Tried some sour beer. It was incredible although one of them didn't smell so great. Thankfully it tasted amazing and it's fairly easy to avoid breathing in while drinking.

2. Tried something from Maine Meadworks that had Lavender in it. Wait, this wasn't a highlight. It was awful.

3. I received a gift of three donuts. Best one: (dark?) chocolate and sea salt. Now I have to salt all of my donuts, which I'm fairly certain makes them healthier.

4. We had a side room with comfy couches mostly to ourselves the entire time.


1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there Mike it looks like a pretty cool place. Instead I was subjected to several hours of Heather's family, you cannot imagine how bored I was. I did however let the missus know that she is now in my debt so next game day I am definitely in.

    ReplyDelete

We always appreciate comments and feed back so feel free to make your opinion heard here. Please remember to try and stay on topic and not to be too awfully abusive in your critics.